Get ready for some belly laughs this November with these hilarious Thanksgiving jokes perfect for kids. From turkey puns to old pilgrim riddles, these jokes will surely have your children giggling in no time.
Laughter has an incredible power to bring joy and positivity into our lives, and who doesn’t need some of that?! It’s even more important for modern kids, who often deal with way too much stress worrying about grades, a plethora of extracurricular activities, and social media.
Laughter has the ability to make kids feel connected to us, brighten their day when the day feels rushed, uplift their spirits when we are preoccupied with our to-do lists, and create unforgettable, lighthearted moments to cherish a lifetime.
These joyful moments become threads in the tapestry of our family life, weaving a tight-knit fabric of love and laughter. So, let’s seize the chance to lighten up with a dash of humor. You can sprinkle the Thanksgiving jokes throughout the month or save them for Thanksgiving Day.
If you want to print our Thanksgiving jokes, click the download button below.
1. What do you call a turkey on the day after Thanksgiving?
2. Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was outstanding in his field!
3. Why did the turkey cross the road?
To prove he wasn’t chicken!
4. Why did the turkey say to the computer?
Google, google, google!
5. What is a turkey’s favorite type of music?
6. What’s the key to a great Thanksgiving dinner?
7. Why did the cranberries turn red?
Because they saw the turkey dressing!
Do you want to download the jokes?
Click the button below, and I will send you the link to Kid Minds Library of Resources, where you can find Thanksgiving and more printable jokes for kids. If you ever have trouble finding what you need, let me know, and I will help you find it!
8. What’s the best dance to do on Thanksgiving?
The turkey trot!
9. How do you keep a turkey in suspense?
I’ll tell you at Christmas!
10. What’s a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
11. Why did the turkey join a band?
Because it had the drumsticks!
12. What did the turkey say before it was roasted?
“Boy, I’m stuffed!”
- My family told me to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes, but I said I couldn’t quit cold turkey.
- Thyme flies when you are cooking a turkey.
- What do you call a running turkey? A fast food.
- I’m fowling for you.
- Save the turkey leftovers so they don’t go to waist.
- I couldn’t open the door. Then I realized I was using my tur-key.
- Your henwriting has improved.
- Winning a wishbone is a snap!
- What are turkeys most thankful for on Thanksgiving? Vegetarians
And check out these easy Thanksgiving activities that are perfect for the whole family.
Thanksgiving is a time for gratitude and reflection, but it’s also a chance for your kids to stretch their imaginations and sharpen their minds. Here are some riddles that have been around since (at least) the Pilgrims’ times.
- What is higher than the house and yet seems smaller than a mouse? (A star)
- What is full all day and empty at night? (Shoes)
- What’s ten men’s strength and ten men’s length, yet ten men can never make it stand on its end? (A rope)
- The more it is, the less men fear it; the less it is, the more men fear it. What is it? (A bridge)
- I have one, and you have one, and so do the woods, fields, fish, beasts, crops, and everything else in this world. What is it? (Shadow)
- What fills the sky and the whole earth and tears up the new shoots but cannot be touched by hands or seen by eyes? (Wind)
Get ready for a round of laughter as you engage your kids with these Thanksgiving jokes.
But that’s not all; we have more exciting Thanksgiving resources to enhance the Thanksgiving spirit in your home.