Inside: Rainy Day Kit Giveaway. Activities for kids 3-12. Science activities (i.e., dinosaur egg excavation), crafts (i.e., DIY birdhouse kit), fidget spinner, zoo activity book, giant dice, airplanes and gliders, bouncy ball, color scratch dinosaur bookmarks, bean bags, and more!!!
Over the past decade, I’ve learned that when you have small kids, planning ahead and having an emergency rainy day kit often saves the day. I’m all for taking rainy days as an opportunity to connect with my kids and do something fun together. I also love to encourage them to exercise their creativity and come up with ideas to entertain themselves without electronic devices.
There are the days when you (seemingly) have already tried every fun activity under the sun, but the kids are cranky, and you need something important done on the computer.
Enter the Rainy Day Kit!
It’s a lifesaver for me, and it’s extremely fun for my kids. You can scroll down for details and enter to win. Five lucky readers will win my rainy day kit that includes science activities (i.e., dinosaur egg excavation), crafts (i.e., DIY birdhouse kit), fidget spinner, zoo activity book, giant dice, airplanes and gliders, bouncy ball, color scratch dinosaur bookmarks, bean bags, and more!!!
Rainy Day Kit Giveaway
What’s in the kit?
- DIY wood birdhouse (just glue and paint! Even my 8-year old did it without my help)
- Dinosaur egg excavation project (one of those real looking eggs you have to crack open with a special tool to find a dino)
- Psychedelic fidget spinner (it’s called psychedelic because of how it’s painted)
- Foam jumbo playing dice (list of dice games for kids)
- Mini zoo coloring set
- Windup toy
- 3-D math puzzle (this puzzle is hard, but fun)
- Magic Color Scratch Dinosaurs (my 6-year old is a fanatic for color scratch)
- DIY gliders (Huge hit in and out of the house! Literally, hours of fun in the backyard!)
- Happy face bean bags (certainly a smile on our faces when we play bean bag games)
- Paper airplanes (painted sheets with instructions)
- Colorful turkey craft (in time for Thanksgiving 🙂
- Ninja bouncy ball (so fun to use in bouncy ball competitions)
- DIY wood ball (you can turn it into a planet, paint and add it to the birdhouse, or glue it to a string and try to get it inside a cup for a classical game of Catch Ball)
Enter your email HERE for a chance to win this Rainy Day Kit. Or click the image below.
Five winners will be announced on Monday, September 23rd (Autumnal Equinox in Northern Hemisphere!).
Please, note that your email address will be added to Kid Minds’ mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time with a single click.
The giveaway starts August 23 and ends September 23, 12:00 PM CST. The winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
Keep calm and love rainy days, mamas!