Welcome back to the Learning Kid Linkup! We are excited to have so many amazing
bloggers linkup with us and it’s a great fun to read so many wonderful
posts. How was your week? I’m exhausted! We just got
back from a long road trip. First, we drove from
Chicago to Springfield, Illinois to explore the capital.
a day of great hiking and museum exploration (Chemical Museum was a big hit).
were super excited to finally visit the world famous Titanic museum. There we also fed the sharks and saw a show.
home and find our Autumn groove.
And now to the linkup!
Your hosts for Learning Kid Linkup:
The most clicked on post from last week The Best Time to Teach from Homeschool Your Boys. Not only it’s a great article from a great blogger, but I also have a special spot in my heart for Michelle as she was the first person to follow me on Twitter when I just opened my Twitter account in March 2015. So it warms my heart to see her here at Learning Kid Linkup.
Last week we had many great ideas, so it’s really hard to pick just one. I decided to feature Books Unhealthy for Children from Deep Roots at Home because not all parents realize that not everything that comes with a medal is necessarily good. And even such respectable organizations like Caldecott and Newbery seem to have lowered their standards over the last few years. Check out Deep Roots at Home! This site has many great resources for homeschoolers or not.
We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us! Every post linked up with us gets pinned! We also promote our favorite posts across our social media networks! Three hosts mean triple exposure!
- By linking up your post(s), you are giving the hosts of Learning Kids Link-Up permission to use your graphics in the featured posts and on social media outlets. All proper credit will be given.
- Visit other participants for some good blogging karma.
- The hosts would be very happy, if you follow them on social media.
- We would appreciate it, if you spread the word about the Learning Kids Link up.
- Chat in the comments section! What are you linking up today?