One of my favorite things about being a parent is reading lots of fantastic children’s books that I have never heard about and would have never read, if I didn’t have children. In a way I’m discovering a whole new world through books together with them and I am as excited as they are. There is no end to the selection of Easter books on the bookstore shelves, but here are the ones we have been reading for a few years now and love dearly. In those books we are still discovering new meanings and finding new ways to talk about them. We will be adding more to this list as years go by, but for now this is our list of favorite Easter Books.
1. The Golden Egg Book by Margaret Wise Brown
2. The Easter Bunny that Overslept by Priscilla and Otto Friedrich
3. The Easter Egg by Jan Brett
5. The Berenstain Bears and the Real Easter Eggs by Stan and Jan Berenstain
8. A Tale for Easter by Tasha Tudor (we love ALL Tasha Tudor books including Tasha Tudor cookbook)